What is a raw diet?
It is believed by raw diet eaters because cooking food kills natural enzymes which are considered essential for food digestion. It kills some other elements of nutritional values and some vitamins too. If we cook the food too much, we would lose almost all its required fibers and nutritionary elements. It is, therefore, preferred to chose a more precise kind of diet known as a raw diet which is common as a fad diet. This diet constitutes raw elements and is mostly a plant-based diet. This kind of diet gained prevalence when Bircher-Benner cured his jaundice just by eating raw apples. In the 19th century, he discovered this method of eating food. It has been developed since then and there is a considerable amount of raw food eaters now.
Problems that arise from cooking non-vegetarian food
- According to the research of the University of Waikato (New Zealand), an enzyme is denatured if subjected to higher temperatures. Enzymes are proteins derived from amino. acids and protein degradation are greatly accelerated at higher temperatures.
- According to the Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology (Tokyo, Japan), food loses thiamin if it is cooked or processed at high temperatures. The proportion of thiamine is high in rice and green vegetables.
- According to the International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research, Vitamin C was denatured by heat. Vitamin C is an unstable and important vitamin too. Cooking can make you lose its advantages. By cooking the vegetables such as pumpkins, spinach, green peas, and carrots, you are just losing the vitamins present in them.
- According to the United States Department of Agriculture National Agricultural Library, plant-based foods are considered free from pollutions because they are made in a more natural process. Therefore, plant-based diets are preferable.
- According to research by the German Institute of Human Nutrition, high consumption of raw diet i.e vegetables and fruits is associated with a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease and is also associated with low serum HDL cholesterol in humans.
Nutritions in the raw diet
Raw diet compromises many entities which include:
- Salads and Soups: Salads were previously used with a meal but now it is a complete meal. All the nutritions of different vegetables and fruits combine to form a salad. Soups, on the other hand, are healthy items that can warm our stomach. They consist of a high quantity of water that nourishes your body cells and keeps your skin active. Salads and soups are a simple and healthy way of nourishing yourself with the benefits of many vegetables and fruits.
- Vegetables: Vegetables are full of nutrition. They contain vitamins, minerals, and fibers. Some of them contain essential elements such as calcium, iron and other antioxidants. If they are used regularly and in a raw form, they are enough to fulfill daily dietary requirements.
- Nuts: Nuts have enough fibers and protein. They contain the essential omega-6 and omega-3 polyunsaturated fats. They can control and reduce systolic and diastolic blood pressure. They also improve blood lipid levels and, therefore, reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Some nuts fasten blood glucose and decrease fats such as triglycerides. It has also found that people who eat nuts are more likely to live long. Nuts like almonds improve brain health.
- Fruits: They are a gift of nature enriched with minerals and fibers. They reduce the risk of coronary heart disease, cancers, inflammations, and diabetes. There are various kinds of fruits and all requirements can be collectively fulfilled by intelligent use of fruit and their derivatives.
Collectively, such a diet is not incomplete. It provides all essential benefits but they should be used with much caution and effort.
100% Raw Love Recipe Collection
This is a simple book that consists of all recipes for a raw diet that are tried and tested several times by a lot of people as a tribute. The book is written as a tribute to Melanie Maria.She consumed a lot of green juices and wild herbs in anticipation of cure. She used Salads and soups, simple raw diets and a lot of natural fruits. Unfortunately, she passed away and as a tribute to her, this book was written. It contains approximately sixty recipes. It constitutes about 100 colorful pages.
Are you opting for a raw diet plan? This book is a savior for you. Including salads and soups, smoothies, snacks, main course, and even desserts to complete your meal.
- Smoothies and Juices: There are approximately 16 recipes of smoothies and Juices containing Blueberries, Pineapples oranges, lemons, and other essential items blended into tasty smoothies. Even if you are worried about a tasty but healthy post-workout smoothie. Go for this recipe book.
- Salads and Soups: There are approximately 10 different kinds of salads and soups for maintaining your healthy lifestyle. This recipe book included Brussel sprouts, green papaya, and even lentils that are blended with love by the authors into delicious recipes.
- Snacks: A general thinking among people is that snacks can’t be healthy, but they are defined as small proportions of food taken between meals. Healthy snacks are introduced in this recipe book containing apples, fruits, nuts, olives, oranges, zucchini, etc.
- Mains: Main courses should be healthy and complete with full of nutrients and dietary fibers. Recipes of main courses included in this recipe book contain avocados, spaghetti, veggies, etc. As baked food is also included in the Raw Food Diet so different kinds of pies and baked items are also included.
- Desserts: Desserts including in a diet plan? It might be shocking for most people. You can satisfy your sweet tooth with almost the 20 mouthwatering and healthy recipes included in this book.
With all the healthy yet tasty recipes included in this book, you can satisfy your savory plus sweet cravings as well. All the recipes are tested and modified by the author several times for bringing the best for you.
- Variation: The diversity of recipes gives this recipe book a unique twist. It includes main courses, salads and soups, snacks, smoothies and juices, and even desserts for its readers. Recipies from many countries are introduced.
- Health: Since it tries to use only healthy ingredients, it is safe and healthy.
- Vegan-Friendly: It is, of course, one of those books that vegans and vegetarians could use too.
- Simple: Everything is simple to use and make.
- Cost: It is an e-book and compared to other health resources, it has a lot better prices. Since it is an e-book, the reader can use it according to his requirements. He may print it. Each page is a separate recipe, so recipes can be separately printed too.
- It is not available as a form of hard copies in bookstores.
- It is concerned more with vegetarians and vegans. So, it might not be influencing for non-vegetarians.
Its price is $19.97, a consumer-friendly price.
There are only some products that are specifically designed for vegans and vegetarians. It is an interesting addition to them. It is strongly recommended, especially to the vegans and vegetarians, to use such books. They are tasty and safe. People who eat a very meat-based diet should not harm themselves and should use these diet books.